Sunday, June 3, 2012

LifeProof

My anticipation and excitement are constantly building for the upcoming trip.  I still have to pack and make copies of the passports, but for the most part, I am ready for a new adventure!! T-minus two days.

One of the items I bought for the trip has quickly become my new obsession: the LifeProof phone case for the iPhone 4/4s.  This case claims to give "true mobile freedom anywhere you go" - even UNDERWATER, and it is waterproof, dust-proof, and shock-proof.  I need to thank Instagram for introducing me to this wonderful invention.  After seeing all the cool underwater pictures people were posting, I told myself I had to have the case.  It is a bit pricey for a phone case, but completely worth it.  Amazon has it for sale too, and for quite a bit cheaper.

LifeProof iPhone case

Everyone I've shown it to has showed some kind of disbelief or hesitation towards it, like it is just too good to be true.  Yes, I'm taking a giant risk plunging my phone underwater... But I feel the rewards far exceed the risks!  Besides... it really is just a phone.  I can always replace it.  I took the case for its first outing yesterday, in the pool.  With just the one outing, it has already proven it's worth the price.  

Me and my dog Emma going for a swim



- Meredith 
["Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot]


No comments: